Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zebra

Have I mentioned how much I am absolutely loving this homeschool thing? It took me a while to get into the curriculum, but now I am itching to buy the first grade curriculum! Can I consider it a birthday present since I'll buy it on my birthday? Ha! Anyway, this is Libby's cool zebra. We have learned that they have stripes so they can hide from their predators, mainly the lions. BUT...they can't hide from God, and neither can we. Our words to remember are, "I can't hide anything from God". This cool guy was made with popsicle sticks. Libby dipped the side of the stick in whatever color paint she wanted (she was actually a little disappointed that we couldn't find the black paint) and then put stripes on her zebra. Then, she gave him an eye...a big eye. :) I love it! We only have about 8 weeks left for this school year and then we will be done with this curriculum. I'm almost sad. I don't think it will be long into summer before Libby is begging to start her next curriculum though. She loves to "do school". Great! Because I love to teach her. :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: