Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jumpin' Kangaroos!

This week in school we are learning about kangaroos. I thought this was a fun little project that I would share with everyone. First, I got online and found a good cutout of a kangaroo. I then free handed the picture so that I could make a bigger (if you notice the paper still wasn't quite big enough, I had to add the tip of the ears on). Then, we took a frozen juice can (I used Old Orchard juice because their can is plastic) and put some brown paper around it. After that Libby cut around our friend and we taped her to her pouch. It was a fun activity and Libby is already scheming what all to put inside of her pouch. Our words to remember this week are "I am safe in God" so Libby wants to keep her things safe in her kangaroos pouch.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: