Tuesday, February 01, 2011

And So it Goes

A couple of weeks ago Chris made the girls cinnamon tortillas. Not a big deal...just yummy, right? Libby decided after a few bites she was finished with hers. Daddy evidently offended her by asking her why because she retorted, "Eating this will make me fat and if Grace wants to be F-A-T that is fine, but I don't!" Ai yai yai!

Fast forward to the other night. Chris and I put the girls to bed and decided to go downstairs and watch a movie together. We have watched about 5 minutes of the movie when Libby comes down and says, "Grace called me a choo-choo train butt!"

Or, how about the night about a week ago when Libby called daddy in to her bedroom right after being put to bed. She informed daddy, "You can either let me read a Curious George book, hold me, or I won't sleep." Unfortunately for her, daddy's response was, "I guess it's going to be a long night! Good night."

Never a dull moment!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: