Friday, December 21, 2012

Look Who's Five!

Why does five seem to be such a big number?  I suppose it is because it means that we are leaving the preschool years behind soon.  It doesn't seem like it was five years ago when I waited all day at the hospital for this little girl.  Seriously, I missed the doctor I wanted because it took so long for her to come.  Oh well, such is life!  ;)

Grace is so precious to me and I am so thankful she is in my life!  It is fun to watch as she slowly, but surely emerges from her shell.  Last night Grandma Woods made cookies with the kids.  Libby and John came and went as it was their turn to add ingredients, not Grace though.  She stayed right by grandma's side and did a great job adding and mixing and plopping cookies on the sheet.  I can't wait to make more goodies with my big five year old girl!

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments: