Monday, December 17, 2012

Why Are You SO Mad?

If I have said it once, I have said it 100 times...I LOVE the Parents As Teachers program!  I love our gal that comes out to see us and I love the projects she brings!

Today the kids (including Libby!) made ornaments.  John chose to make a gingerbread man and did a great job with his little friend.  Momma had fun helping him out and was smiling as she gave him the last piece for his gingerbread man...his mouth.  My look turned to confusion as you can see how he placed the mouth in the picture below.  At this point, we had the following conversation:


Mom: Does his mouth look a little funny to you?
John: No. He is frownin'.
Mom: Why?
John: He is mad!
Mom: Why is he mad?
John: He has mud on his hat.

Then...he took off to play!  I love my son! 


Posted by Picasa

No comments: