Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming

Mommy kind of screwed up when she was deciding where to go and what to do.  I decided to skip the Wisconsin Dells because I just didn't know how we would would do with two parents on three kids.  When I saw the deal for the Radisson with the waterpark next to Mall of America, I thought, "Well, we can go to a small waterpark and handle it...let's do it!"  I registered and paid for our room...and then I checked the map out.  It was actually pretty big...Oops!  It was actually larger than the one I had been looking at in the Dells.  That being said, Mt. Olympus (the resort I was checking out at the Dells) does have an indoor AND outdoor waterpark, plus an indoor AND outdoor amusement park.  Either way, I guess it was doable, but we had just as much fun here!!! 

 
These are different angles of the kiddie water park.  The big blue tube in the upper right hand corner of the picture is the family raft ride which is over a mile long. 

 
 
 
Johnny playing...and Grace really is in the slide.  ;)

 
The impressive thing about the water park for me was that, although they HAD a kiddie land, there was only one ride Johnny couldn't ride...the Flow Rider.  He could go on every other thing they had available.  As for Grace?  Here is a picture of her body boarding on the Flow Rider.  Libby gave it a shot, but flipped off her board and got shot up over the waves before I could snap a shot.  She decided that was enough for now!

 
The lazy river was her cup of tea instead!  That being said, she had a blast on all the rest of the slides, as well.  :)

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments: