Monday, May 21, 2007

Psalm 50:15

Ok. I don't know if God is getting me prepared for something bad or if He is just telling me to keep on trusting in Him with this house issue. But, yesterday I started reading Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and it's a story about a woman who's in a bad situation at the moment. One of the verses she finds that comforts her some is Psalm 50:15. I thought I hope I can keep that verse in mind when I need it. This morning my "It's Not About Me" study? Yeah, it was on My Struggles are About Him. Guess what verse came up again? Woah! I don't like when God repeats things like that to me. I won't be forgetting Psalm 50:15 for awhile. I guess what bothers me about it is that this house issue, doesn't seem very bad at all to me right now. Especially compared to other situations where I would need to trust God completely. So, if I am blogging sometime soon about something terrible that has happened in my life, please remind me about Psalm 50:15. And if not, I hope that this verse is what someone needs RIGHT now. God is an awesome God and I trust Him...even in the "icky" situations.

Psalm 50:15 And call upon mein the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.

4 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

Awesome, I thought that what you said was very inspirational.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Karen Kingsbury is my hero. Wait until you read the entire series and follow up series. She is a life changing author.

mama2dibs said...

I'm glad to hear that from a fellow reading enthusiast. I have always heard she was good, but this is my first time reading her. I do enjoy her!

Unknown said...

I have never read her, but would really like to. Alexis, may I borrow?? :)