Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vacation?

Ok, I try REALLY hard not to complain on my blog. Everybody has their own problems to deal with, they don't want to hear about mine too. But today, I just need to vent...so hear goes nothing. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it, I'll never know, I promise!

We have been in Dubuque for 7 months now. The house has been on the market for 7 months now. NO ONE wants it! How is this possible? Are Chris and I truly that bad of house designers? I just want to live in MY house again. I am so glad we are able to rent a HOUSE, but it still isn't MY house. I keep thinking that if we were still in Warsaw we could have had the basement FINISHED by now...or close to it. I thought that we were supposed to be out here. How do you really KNOW what God is saying? I want to go outside and play on our 5 acres and push Libby on her swing set. I want to watch her as she plays with the neighbor girl who is not much older than her.

I think that I just want to go home for awhile. It's not like anyone else wants it. I have actually had thoughts today that maybe we should just move back to Indiana. We'll see if those feelings are still there this weekend when we go back. Anyway, I would just like to have my own house again and I wish that there were a light at the end of this tunnel. At this moment, I think the only light is keeping our house in Indiana and going back. To bad Chris doesn't have a job there anymore. I guess I'll just leave it up to God. I know he is in control and I know he has his plans and his timing. Ok, I'll stop annoying you all now. Thanks for letting me vent for a bit.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sorry about the house in Warsaw! Hang in there... rumor has it that the market just continues to be incredibly slow around here. We have some other friends who are trying to sell as well and have been feeling the same way! Hopefully, this summer will equal great news for you = a sold house!

Alexis Jacobs said...

I am sorry that you are still having selling issues. I hope the perfect buyer comes along soon ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Let me know how your trip "home" goes. I'm sure you're dreading it a bit. (((hugs))), Liza! It will all get better soon . . . I'm saying that with big hope for both of us.