Sunday, August 17, 2008

B-Town


Now that it's two weeks later...I'll get on the ball with the blogging thing. :) Hey, we all have those blech on the computer moments. Anyway, Libby enjoyed seeing Shadow (the cat) again and she also got the chance to play ball with grandpa. I've got another picture with grandpa and Libby, but I think I want to wait until I find the picture of him playing ball with Hannah and put them up in the same post. :) Of course, we had to have a picture of Libby being goofy because that's what she loves to do. I also have Grace up there enjoying her new food fare...bacon! She likes to suck the flavor out of it and I'm ok with that because it won't crumble in her mouth and make her choke. I keep telling the little girl that she needs to grow some teeth. I didn't (like usual) get to take as many pictures as I like, but we did spend time with my good friend Mandy and I also got to reconnect with Lindsay. Wow, I didn't know how much I missed that girl! She has four beauties now. Lucky for husband, one of them is a boy, so he's not so lonely amongst all the estrogen. :) Overall, I kind of miss Bellefontaine. I was the typical highschool girl that wanted to get the heck OUT of town. Now I've been out and I want to come back to my friends and family. Maybe, some day, eventually. Until then, I KNOW that it isn't in God's plan for now and I'll just be happy where I'm planted for now.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: