Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cha

Our family got out and about tonight and it was good. :) Daddy went down to the neighbor's house to help them do some yard work and left me at home with the girls. That was fine, but Libby wouldn't eat supper. After what seemed like an eternity she finished up and so the girls and I decided to go visit too. So, I got a chance to know the neighbors a little better. It was quite nice.

Then, we came home and I was saying something to daddy and he responded with, "Yeah right!" Libby didn't miss a beat, she chimed in with, "Cha, yeah right!" WHAT? She's 3, not 13! And just a little bit ago? She told us she was going to go do something to make her pretty. Daddy asked her what she was going to do and she said, "You'll find out." Sassy! Where did our baby go? She's growing up so quickly!

2 comments:

Nissa said...

Oh so true! My 2 1/2 year old now says "Awww Man!" and "No way!" thanks to her older brother. Don't you just long for those baby days sometimes?! :)

Alida Sharp said...

My 18 year old says cha!!