Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last, But Not Least


Crawling just isn't good enough. I thought Grace might enjoy the musical walker the other day so I pulled it out. I stood her behind it and she took off. I think it was just dumb luck though. After that, she couldn't do it. She'd just stand there and look at me. Then she'd start to push it forward and just about fall. If she pushed it forward and I caught the wheels she would take the necessary step and we could do it that way. I think that was Thursday. Last night after church? No problems! She would just do it...that is, of course, until I got the video out. Therefore, Libby is helping her out, but yes, she can run the crazy thing on her own. I'm in for some trouble soon. I'm going to have two "on the move" before I know it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

having two on the move will certainly make life fun!! LOL