Friday, September 26, 2008

A Very Merry Unbirthday!


Ok, so maybe it's Christmas...well, no, we can make it birthday. She is a December 20th baby after all. :) Anyway, I did a little early Christmas shopping the other day and decided that for maximum usability (don't know if that's a word, but it is now) and since Grace isn't going to understand the concept of Christmas and birthday this year, I was going to give it to her. She is enjoying it for the most part, but as you see in the top picture her favorite part is trying to shove the balls in her mouth. Libby was not very happy with me since she DIDN'T get her Christmas present early. She did find it and I did let her play with it before I found a better hiding place for it, but I wouldn't let her take it out of the box.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: