Friday, September 26, 2008

The Write Stuff


Here is Libby's art work from while we were in Tennessee. If you look in the bottom left hand corner she wrote her name. This is old hat now, but still very exciting for mommy. :) She wrote ABC without any prompting. Yes, the C is backward, but I have NEVER worked on that letter with her. I have not worked with ANY of the letters in the word TIGER (except the I obviously) with her. She wrote that entire word (with help on the spelling) by herself minus the G which grandma helped her with. Then, up under the sun there are two words that are hard to decipher. She wanted to write HORSE and HANNAH, but chose to do so in a very undeveloped manner. As far as I'm concerned though? She's three, who cares! I assume she has learned some of this at preschool so they must be doing something right. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a smart girl you have!