Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Like to Eat, Eat, Eat Apples and Bananas

Ok...actually she likes to eat anything you put in her mouth...except cheerios, bananas and applesauce. Yes, we have two children and they are so opposite that it makes me giggle sometimes. We used to listen to Libby cry when we fed her. Why? Because we were still trying to feed her and she. didn't. want. it. What a frustrating battle to have with your child. Now, we have Grace and we have to listen to her cry when we feed her too. Why? Because even though I still have food in my mouth, I want more...NOW! Yes, folks, she absolutely DID eat daddy's ENTIRE Stouffer's pot pie last night (minus the chicken chunks). Where does she put it all? I never did ask Chris if he actually ate anything for supper. Grace certainly did though.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your kids are exactly like mine.... just reversed!!! Aaron would eat and eat and eat (and yes, I often wondered where it went!) and we can't get Isaac to eat for anything!!! Ahh, the joys of parenting! :)