Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Tag?

Ok...so I wasn't ACTUALLY tagged for this one, but I thought it was cute so I decided to do it anyway (eventhough it didn't turn out quite as I expected).

The rules are that you take the fourth picture from your fourth file folder and write about it. Then, you tag four people and they do the same.

So, because Chris does a lot of file folders with the date on them, the fourth file folder was full of pictures from a work party. This is a guy that I don't know playing fooz ball with...himself? I'm not sure. I know it was at Chris's bosses house. It looks like it might be Robert who is partially shown in the picture. I've only met him a few times, but that looks like his face and he does have a beer in his hand after all. Anyway...it would have been more fun with a picture of the girls, but then again...maybe not. :)

I'm going to tag Val (because she has so many billion picture folders), Brittney, Jamie and Alexis.

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

I just tagged you!! I love your blog!