Thursday, December 11, 2008

500th Post

Wow! Am I really on post 500? I never keep up with ANYTHING this long. :) Anyway! Here are some winter pictures to warm your hearts.

So angry with myself! I forgot to put the flash up since everything was so WHITE! She's still a darn cute girl, my Libby.


I thought this picture was just straight up adorable. I love this picture of Grace. She kind of thought that the snow was cool...until the coldness penetrated her little body. Then she was COMPLETELY done!


Can you find a little sneaky sneak in the tree?


Last, but not least, here is Grace doing what babies do best! Trying to pull a bulb down. Don't worry, we have a fence around it now!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Love the tree!

Alida Sharp said...

What a great tree!!