Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Pretty Girls

Libby normally won't wear a dress unless it is a jumper with a shirt under it. She claims that they itch too much. So, I didn't expect much from her when she got this play dress from grandma and grandpa. She surprised me! She wanted to be a princess so I told her I thought the dress looked like a Snow White dress. She went around the rest of the evening telling her daddy, Grace and me that her new name was Princess Snowy. She had a blast!

Once again, she blew me away when she said that she wanted to wear this beautiful dress to church on Sunday. I made SURE to get a picture of it. I was holding my breath while I was putting the dress on because I didn't think it would last more than a minute. She wore it to church and didn't complain about the "itchies" until we were on the way home. I'm scared!


Here is beautiful Grace, still wearing 6-9 month clothes. I just talked about her eating so much in the last post, yet she is still so tiny. I don't think we are even moving on to 12 month clothes for awhile. I do love this dress though, so that could be a good thing. :)


And, last but not least, my beautiful babies together!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: