Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brains

I got ALL of my present wrapping done today. Ok, I lied, I have two birthday presents left to wrap. I need birthday wrapping paper though. Anyway, I had one more present to wrap for Libby tonight, so I took Grace in the bedroom with me and made Libby stay OUT! I didn't see any harm in that. I had to help Libby unwrap all of her 1st birthday presents, so Grace wasn't going to bother anything. Yeah, you can tell where this is going! Sure enough, as I was finishing up wrapping Libby's present, I heard rrrrrriiipppppp. Grace ripped right into one of the presents...it was hers even. Smart little girl! She doesn't need anyone to show her what to do with things that are hidden.

1 comment:

minga said...

that is hilarious!!! if i don't talk to ya again before, i hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!! give those beautiful girls of yours hugs for me!!