Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful:

1.) that Grace has really been fussy for a reason. I assumed it was teeth, but I wasn't really sure because she wouldn't let me look, but the other day I caught sight of four nice teeth up top where previously there had only been two. Tooth count: 6.

2.) that all the Christmas presents are wrapped and that when my friend comes over tonight, I can devote the time to finishing mom and dad's present. I'm not a procrastinator or anything. Right, mom? :) (She knows what I'm thinking about...a house for GATE?)

3.) for the drop in the interest rates. We called to refinance and God is blessing us very nicely for doing so.

4.) for a good sermon last Sunday. It REALLY challenged me in several areas of my life. I think it will be staying with me for awhile.

5.) for our small group. We have really been enjoying getting to know all of the couples in our small group the past couple of months. I am excited about diving into our Bible study now and getting to share Grace's first birthday (December 20) with them.



No comments: