Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here We Grow Again

Really?! Must you? Do you HAVE to grow up? Monday morning I heard John in his room fussing. Before I got there, though, he was all giggles. I opened the door to figure out what caused his mood swing and this is what I saw. It only took him a couple of weeks to figure out how to pull himself up in the crib. He is also cruising like nobody's business, as well. He can stand for about 2 or 3 seconds at a time if you just let go of him while he is standing. He's still not too sure about that, but he lowers himself to the ground very gently rather than falling, so he'll get used to it. We have three more weeks until he turns one...it won't be long after that he is taking his first steps. He's gonna be a toddler before I know.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: