Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sisters

I heard John just let loose and start crying the other day, so I went to check on him. He was sitting outside his sisters closed bedroom door. He didn't like being left out. I opened the door to see what they were up to and this is what I found when I went in. Aren't they just adorable? Until about 6 months ago the girls really struggled with getting along and it was the constant prayer of my heart that they would learn to get along and never lose that friendship throughout their life (I do include Bubby in that prayer, too). That is still the prayer of my heart, but now I am beginning to see some fruit from that prayer. As soon as Grace was able to start talking, things started changing. I absolutely adore watching my little girls play together now. I pray that 20 years from now, I can get another awesome shot, like this one, of my girls together loving life...even if it does mean "pushing the boys aside" for a bit. :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: