Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two Years Ago

...October 16th was just another day. There was nothing to make it stick out in my memory and I was probably honestly looking around the corner to Grace's first birthday coming up in December. Then, last year, October 16th suddenly became quite important to me. I went in to Finley Hospital at about 7:00 AM and before the day was out I had a precious baby boy to hold in my arms. It was a long day, and as with Grace, I amused the nurses with how fast I would walk the halls trying to kick my labor into gear. It didn't work...either time. I was so glad when it was all over! I am so glad I have this precious baby boy named John Everett Tucker. I don't know how life could ever be the same without him. What is this thing?

And what am I supposed to do with it?

I'm just not really sure about this whole deal.

Oh, well, I guess it's not that bad!

But, that's about enough! Thanks, anyway.
And there you have the story of my least messy birthday baby. Actually, we found out about half an hour later that he wasn't really feeling well. I think we'll try this whole cake thing again tomorrow.



No comments: