Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seven Year Itch

Not really...I couldn't ask for a better husband. Seven years ago from yesterday (on a Sunday) Chris and I got married. I am very blessed and very lucky to have him as my husband and can't wait to fill the next seven years with a whole new realm of memories. Yes, beyond that as well. :) I would have posted a wedding picture, but I think all of the digital ones went bye-bye when our last desktop crashed. Besides, this photo is more appropriate as for our anniversary we took the girls to Perkins since kids eat free and then ran around and did "house stuff". Is that a sign of getting old? Ah, so is life. :) Anyway, I think I'm the luckiest woman in the world. You may disagree, but that's alright. I'll forgive you for all of my luck. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brandie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jen&Carter said...

Happy Anniversary and many more.