Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

That's what my entire family has been! Libby came down with a cough when my mom came out to visit and I had a nasty head cold that I sent home with my mom too. Then we come to find out that what Libby had (she battled with it for about two and half weeks) was actually called Fifth Disease. And? Yes, it's highly contagious. So now that Libby's over it, daddy isn't feeling well and Grace has definitely got it. She's getting the eye boogers and everything. And what does an infant who has a horrendous cough (and stuffy nose) do? Cries and cries and cries.

So, I am sitting here listening to her cry AGAIN as Libby gets to take a nap...for another three minutes because I'm going in and waking her up. Why am I frustrated that Libby gets a nice long nap and mama doesn't? Oh, because she's the one that decided to wake up at 4:30 this morning and stay up. So, I got about a half an hour nap after my L-O-N-G night of being up with Grace and then with Libby and then with Grace and then with...well I think you get the point. I'm. TIRED. Anyway, I think that is enough ranting and raving. I try VERY hard NOT to do that on here so I appreciate you listening for just a few seconds.

2 comments:

Hauser Family said...

Liza,
I am so sorry to hear your babies are sick. I hope you all get well soon and that you can get some sleep. =)

Melanie said...

So sorry to hear everyone is so sick! We had Fifth's Disease here over the winter so I know it isn't alot of fun.

Praying everyone gets well soon and you can get some much needed rest!