Thursday, May 01, 2008

Is It True?



When I look at pictures of these two beautiful girls, when I have the time to just stare at them and watch them, when I have the chance to cuddle and hold and calm them down, I can't help, but think that it's all just a dream. I can't believe God has blessed me with such beautiful children. How in the world do I deserve them? The answer is...I don't! I am just truly amazed by God and his faith in me. His faith in me has definitely boosted my faith in him. I KNOW without a doubt that I can't do this parenting job on my own. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband to help out, but with just the two of us, we can't do it. I have leaned on God more than EVER before because I love, love, LOVE these little girls. I thank God every day for my babies and am in awe that God has entrusted them to me. Having children has definitely given me a healthy fear of the Lord. My heart's desire is that my little girls grow up to be women of God who couldn't imagine living life without Him. I just pray (literally) every day that God helps me to become more like Him so that I can raise my girls in His ways.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

what precious photos!! I love seeing your girls!

Kelli said...

Just came by from Oh-My-Word and I have to say that yoru girls are just so dear.