Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yesterday...

was crazy! We left the house at 8:30 in the morning and didn't get home until three in the afternoon. We had our last Bible study. We were covering the book of John and because of our teacher it was amazing. She would pull things out of the scripture that you would just sit there in your chair and say "Amazing!" to because it was just so profound. I'm gonna miss the Bible study. After that we went to Mc D's with some good friends. While we were there the little girl (who is just a tad younger than Libby) was being a pistol so her mom brought over a high chair and said, "Who is this for?" The little girl immediately said, "Libby!" Ha ha! Then we ran some errands and snuck over to the hospital to get Grace weighed. I didn't like the number that showed itself on the scale, but what can you expect after being sick? Poor girl! I'm glad she's better. :) Then we had our chance to get home. We were there long enough for the girls to get a good nap in and to have supper with daddy and then it was off to small groups. We had a good session last night and then had our "chat" time. Libby wanted something to drink so I grabbed her a cup and went to pour her some water and she told me that wasn't what she wanted. I told her it was water or bust and asked her if she wanted some water. She looked at me and said, "Ummm...bust." It was pretty funny. Then it was running on home and off to bed. Shew! Today is much slower...I don't even know if we'll leave the house.

No comments: