Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bowlerin'

Last night Chris's parents went with us to take Libby bowling. She was SO excited about it that after she finished her supper (at a restaurant) she kept asking if we could leave yet...we hadn't even received the bill. :) Once we got to the bowling alley and had everything set up it was time to start the fun...er, except for one small hitch. Chris had to find a paper towel so he could wipe his ball clean. Why, you ask? Well, Libby picked her nose and wiped a big, old, nasty booger on Chris's ball. Don't ask me why!!! It was really quite funny, but you might have had to been there. I have never seen Tom (my f-i-l) laugh so hard in my life.

It was a good evening, although it was a very sad evening for me: my almost 4 year old daughter beat me...in bumper bowling. I had a 101 (in bumper bowling) and she ended up with a 120. In my defense, she got bored so daddy rolled her last three frames, but I think she would have beat me, or come close, anyway. Oh well, so is life!

No comments: