Monday, March 02, 2009

Libby Quotes

It's that time of year again...girl scout cookies! Libby just couldn't contain herself, she looked longingly at the box and said, "My tummy is hungry of some of these."

Coming home from Wisconsin the other day, she was full of funnies. First, we were sitting at a red light and we hear from the back of the van: Daddy, you should sneak the red light.

Then, we had been teasing her earlier that day that we were going to go to Pickle Barrell (equivalent to Subway) instead of Pizza Hut for lunch. So when we drove by a Pickle Barrell I asked Libby if we should go. Her reply: Do they have chesse pizza?

Lastly, we were working with one of her workboooks yesterday. This particular workbook is one you use markers with and erase the page when you are finished. She has three markers: red, blue and yellow. As she was making her page a multi-colored page, I saw her hand go to mix two of the colors together. I said, "Don't you dare young lady!" She looked at me innocently and asked what she had done wrong. I said, "Nothing yet, but I see your little brain working. Don't purposefully mix the colors please." Within TWO minutes...she was mixing colors. I said, "Libby! What did I just tell you?" To which she shot back, "But my little brain was working!"


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Ahhhh the words of babes :-)

minga said...

i LOVE libby-isms!!! they always brighten my day!!