Monday, March 02, 2009

Smilebox

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: February 2009
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


Just playing around with a new website I found. It's www.smilebox.com . It's quite a neat little site and a fun way to share your photos with loved ones far away. There are three basic ways to use it. You can do it the free way...which is what I have used, where you get advertisements and it plays in a smaller frame. You can pay a small amount of money to get rid of the ads and be able to play your card full frame. OR...you can pay a monthly (or annual) fee and have free access to everything as much as you want. At the moment, I'm just playing. If, I find that the grandparents enjoy it and I want to use it more, I may consider paying. We shall see. In the meantime, enjoy the photos.



1 comment:

minga said...

i LOVE this!!! and a picture of libby in a DRESS?!?!?! WOW!!! i can't believe how much the girls are growing up!!! you need to come back to ohio again!! i miss you!!! give the girls kisses for me!! text me sometime!!!