Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Redemption

You might remember my last bowling post. It wasn't really pretty on my part. I didn't mention that they have these cool things to place the ball on that Libby could just shove it off and it helped the ball go straight down the lane. I honestly didn't even think about it.

We went bowling with my sister today. I am proud to say that I beat Libby this time. :) She got a 66 (which is still good since she didn't have her "helper" as aforementioned) and I got a 160. We still had the bumpers on, but seriously, without the bumper I probably would have gotten a 150. I got two strikes, then a spare, two strikes and then in my last frame I got a spare and then a strike. Very hapy with that. I will always be looking for a 9 pound ball now. :)

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

You go girl!!