Friday, July 20, 2007

After Almost a Week

I think we might have the hang of this bed thing now. The night that I posted the good night we had an awful night. She cried for TWO HOURS (with us checking up on her once in awhile) before she finally fell asleep with daddy laying beside her. I was really worried about the next night, but I put her down and she was done for the night. Then she figured out that we leave the door cracked open so she could get out in the morning so the past two nights we have just had to deal with taking her BACK to her bed every time she decides that she wants to come see what we are up to. It only takes about 5 times and she stays though. I can deal with putting her back in bed. It's the tears that bother me. So...I think we are going to make it through this change too. How about that!

3 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

How exciting, I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Alida Sharp said...

sounds like you are making progress!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I know it's hard. But youre getting there. Hopefully by now things are going smoothly :)