Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life

I'm sorry, I haven't been very faithful at blogging as of late. I guess I've been busy with the every day hum drum of life and not really had anything that has jumped out at me as being "blog worthy".

I have been getting ready for MOPS. I am SO excited about getting into the thick of things with MOPS. I have my first "official" meeting tomorrow and I am so ready for it.

I have also been trying to get Libby's homeschool curriculum together. They are simple and won't take a lot of time, but WILL get her used to a schedule of sorts. I am having a hard time putting the Bible part together so if any of you have any ideas, let me know. I think I'm almost ready to dive in and take this schooling thing by the horns.

As for now, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. This one will include the ultrasound, so here's hoping that I'll have news on the sex of the baby tomorrow. Chris and I are also taking Libby to the Oshkosh Fly In. Chris has gone for the past 14 years, but this will be my first year. I think Libby will enjoy it alot, but if you could keep us in your prayers that would be great!

Well, I think that is all I have to report. Not too much exciting, but that's life at times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were going to homeschool! Awesome!!!!