Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad Girl!

I wanted to take my camera with me to Indiana because I knew we would be going to Ohio to see my friends new baby, Ruby. Do you think I remembered it? Oh no! Sheesh! Not only did I miss out on pictures of Libby holding Ruby, we also went to Libby's first parade...with NO camera. Waaahhh! I'm such an unprepared person. I guess that's something I'll have to work on.

Anyway, the trip went well. We had a great time visiting with Jason, Sara and Ruby. I can't wait to see how much Ruby has grown when they come to visit us after our babydoll is born. We also got to visit with Jenny and Carter and that was nice as well. My parents came over on Friday and it was a great day. Libby had an absolute blast with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Hannah. On Saturday we spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Tucker. We went to the parade in the morning. She was such a good girl and LOVED getting her candy. She was so generous with it and would share it with the kids around us. She got to see the ducks when we went to lunch on the lake. She enjoyed the ducks so much that she refused to eat. Then we got to go meet a family with 4 year old triplets. Talk about a blast. She had SO much fun! She loves other kids. Then that evening, grandpa took her on a plane ride. She's still talking about that. Sunday was church and back to reality. Of course Libby did so many things that I wanted to blog about that I can't remember now that I'm blogging. Isn't that the way life goes? She did enjoy helping grandma water the plants (as grandma and grandpa are living in our house at the moment). She also enjoyed going skinny dipping with grandma...no, grandma was NOT naked, ONLY Libby. :) She likes our pond (and our house) so much! I wish someone else did too. I would like to have my own house again. Anyway, that's a rabbit trail. We did have a GREAT trip though...even if I did forget the camera!

No comments: