Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last year I found out I was pregnant a few days before my birthday. This year I don't have that big of news...thankfully. So, this year I found a really awesome deal on a blog makeover...and treated myself! Yea, I am so happy with how it turned out! This is SO me...I LOVE bright colors, I LOVE my girls and I wish I could live a little more like the quote, especially in my Christian life.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in an awesome blog design and you don't have the knowledge to do it on your own (as I definitely don't) please check Designs by Summer out. She will do an awesome job and it's all for only $25. I am so excited about what an awesome job Summer did. Thank you so much!

By the way, just so I don't confuse anyone...my birthday was yesterday, not today.

7 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

I hope that you had a great B-day. The blog is colorful and neat, looks good to me.

Jen&Carter said...

Oh I forgot to say Happy Belated B-day too you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (when was it?) Love the new design. ;)

Brandie said...

Happy Birthday!!! =)
The new design looks so fun and bright! =)

Melanie said...

I love the new look! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday-- yesterday... mine is tomorrow! lol! From a fellow DBQ'er!

Melissa said...

Happy bday! I like your new design! Very cute and sassy!