Thursday, April 17, 2008

HOUSE UPDATES!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUILDING A HOUSE IN DUBUQUE...

Spiegel Contruction (our excavator), Bechen Electric, Schwartz Plumbing, & Weber Concrete are AWESOME!!! All of these subcontractors are extremely professional, proficient, and have worked their tails off for us!!! I've had my neighbors tell me that the Bechen Electric guys were working on our house after 9 p.m...and through the weekends!!! Talk about dedication!!! I would hire ALL of them back in a New York minute!!! We have had a most awesome experience with these folks & I would recommend them to anyone!!!

--Christopher L. Tucker












2 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

It is coming along. Yah, I bet that you are getting excited.

Unknown said...

Love your new blog! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I didn't realize you were building either! Wow!!! Congratuations! I'm very excited for you! It's fun to watch a house go up. We have a lot of them going up around here and I love to just sit and watch . . .

Enjoy!!!!! So many new things are to come!