Monday, April 21, 2008

Trends

Grace had her 4 month appointment today. Doctor said she was a-ok and healthy as could be. Mommy was a little worried as she is already following her big sister's trend of being a little peanut. The doctor said that if her height and head circumference had followed the same downward curve and she was listless and not meeting her milestones then he might be concerned, but as it is, with just her weight dropping he thought that she was just fine and I just make my babies small. Does this mean that we will have the same eating issues with Grace as we did with Libby? If so, we are in for a long haul. :) I'm glad to know that she's healthy though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's healthy. Angel girl had her one year check up today too. All is healthy but she is definitely not a peanut as you may have surmised by my latest post.:)