Thursday, August 09, 2012

Camp Bee a Friend

Day Three ~ More Sickness

It seems like my accounts of our camp experience are not going well!  Momma's tummy was still feeling out of sorts on Wednesday, but she was pretty sure all she needed was some food to settle things down.  BUT poor Grace took up where momma left off.  :(  She was SOOOO sad when I told her that she was going to have to stay home for the day.  She kept saying, "But, I feel fine!"  Poor girl!

Daddy dropped Libby off at camp and then came back so we could enjoy some time with Grace and John.  Daddy asked if he needed to stay home again, but I told him I thought I could handle things on the home front.  When we picked up Libby from camp she had an award on her shirt.  I asked her how she won her award...she had no clue.  She immediately began to cry over silly little things, and had two break downs before we even left Albrecht Acres property.  Momma instincts told me she needed a nap!  Sure enough, she didn't even fight it, and I am pretty sure that she fell asleep halfway to her bedroom.  ;)  I only let her sleep for about 40 minutes for fear that she wouldn't want to sleep at night, alas all this having fun is wearing my little darling out!  She went to bed at 8:30 without a problem!

*Oh, and rest assured...by the time I get to day three of camp, we all got to go again.  :)

No comments: