Monday, August 27, 2012

Not-Back to School Bash

Our homeschool co-op is fairly new, so this past year we have been trying to slowly, but surely organize it a bit more.  One of the things we decided to do was throw a Not-Back to School Bash.  A group of homeschoolers got together at a local park yesterday and we had some good fellowship and some good food.  :)  It turned out well for our first event and it makes me look forward to co-op this year.

 
This is Libby and her friend.  Libby asked me profusely to delete this picture (to which I said NO WAY!)  I wonder why she didn't want this picture.  ;)

 
This fella was crazy good at blowing up the teeny tiny water balloons.  I blew most of them up, but a few I just set aside because I just couldn't get them to blow up.  He picked them up and blew them up like they were nothing.  Crazy!

 
Three of four fellow homeschooling sisters.  :)  They were so adorable and I was glad that Libby got to know them a little better.

 
I just missed the good picture (although this is still a pretty good pose).  He had been doing push ups just before I snapped the picture. 

 
More balloon blowing fun!

 
Last, but not least, John enjoyed the piggy back rides!

Over all, a good time was had by all and I can't wait for this co-op year to begin.  :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Liza, you could be a photographer - great shots!