Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Week Down!

Technically, we started school two weeks ago.  That being said, with camp (which I did not blog about this week...bad mommy!) we decided to take things slowly.  Therefore, we are through our first week of school.  Woo hoo!

For some reason it was hard for me to gear up for this school year, so I am thrilled to be started and have one really good week under our belt.  I am looking forward to having fun with the Greek (culture, not language) part of our studies and I am very pleased with her progress in math.  I am amazed at this sweet, little girl for the mere fact that she is so much more proficient in advanced math than she is in simple math.  It makes me giggle!
\ 
Here's to a great school year!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie Young said...

Hmmmmmm. Me too. Maybe she also has the Dyscalculia (or however you spell it)? Simple math - nope. Advanced math - no sweat. Wierd lol. I'm sure she's pretty good with simple math too. John's truck is so cute! Where did these smart kids come from??? lol. Have a happy school year! Uncle Angie :D