Sunday, June 08, 2008

Down the Scale

I am so excited! I went to the store the other day (with a gift card) and tried on some clothes. This is the dress that I bought in a size 14W. Essentially, 14W equals 16, but still, I'm coming down the size scale. I also tried on a pair of size 14 jeans on. They were tight, but I was still able to zip them up and get them buttoned. By the time Shawna's wedding rolls around I should have reached one of my big goals and be on my way to my ultimate weight loss goal. Yea!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And you look FABULOUS darling!!!!! Keep up the amazing work!

Jen&Carter said...

Yea, keep up the good work. That dress is very cute on you.

minga said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm proud of you liza!!! keep up the good work!!! and i just have to say, you look amazing and your new dress is cute!!