Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More House Progress

Here are our refrigerator and stove. I'm not sure how they made them fit. They were a little big so I hope they didn't hurt anything when they put it in. :S I'm also hoping that they can push the refrigerator back a tad bit more.

Our banister. I like it. Now I don't have to worry about Libby (or me) forgetting about the gaping hole and falling downstairs.

Our bathroom. I'm not sure how to work the mirrors yet. Should I get two mirrors? If so, what shape? Or should I just go with one large rectangle mirror? I'm not 100% sure. Any ideas?

And last but not least...here is our entry floor. It doesn't look quite right now, but I think it will look better once there is carpet down too.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Steeles said...

I would go with the two mirrors if I had a choice...unless of course the cost were vastly different then I would go with one large plain thing. I'm a cheapo.;)

Deanna said...

I think that either way would be fine. I can tell you that we have a double sink/vanity in our master bath and one huge, rectangle for a mirror and I love it! It makes the bathroom feel huge! :)

Jen&Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen&Carter said...

I think that either would look good, if it was me I would do two oval mirrors if I could choose. Looking good.