Saturday, June 07, 2008

One Week Down

Well, we have made it through one whole week of school. It wasn't too bad. Libby still doesn't like to leave me behind, but she'll get used to it eventually. On Friday we had some issues because Libby was quite upset when she got home. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she didn't like when Miss Kirsten got angry. I asked if she was angry at Libby and she told me that it wasn't her, it was another little boy in her class that wouldn't take his name tag off when the teacher asked him to. She wouldn't tell me what she did when she "got angry", but it bothered Libby. I think it's just part of my personality coming out in her because I tend to get upset when others are in trouble too. I used to cry every time my mom would yell at my sister. She'll have to get used to it though because I'm not going to pull her out because a kid got in trouble. :) She has her first field trrip next Friday. What fun!

For making it through a whole week of school, Chris and I took Libby to get ice cream last night. She was one happy camper because they had bubble gum ice cream, her favorite. Grace enjoyed sharing mommy's chocolate yogurt too. Too bad we aren't going to take her every week for ice cream. :)

1 comment:

minga said...

congratulations to both mommy and libby for making it through the first week!!! i'm sure it can't be easy for you liza, since you are a stay-at-home mommy and spend so much time with your girls!! but i am very proud of you for making it through week one.. make sure you update us at the end of week 2!!