Saturday, June 21, 2008

Matthew 10:30

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Matthew 10:30

This verse has always amazed me for the mere fact that we all have different numbers of hair on our head...and other parts of our bodies. :) It's hair for heaven's sake, why should God care about that? But He does. It says so right here in His word. It also says so in Luke 12:7. How awesome and loving is our God! This verse has really taken on a whole NEW meaning, though, since I have been losing my hair in handfuls as of late. Whenever I take a shower, I lose a wad in the shower, in my water comb and another wad that is just loose. It's just started since I stopped breast feeding and it hasn't affected my appearance so I'm not too worried about it. BUT...the awesome part, as I dwell on this verse, is that God STILL knows how many hairs are on my head. He doesn't do an annual count, not even a monthly count. He ALWAYS knows, every time I lose a hair, He knows. How cool is that?

No comments: