Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged

Alexis tagged me so now it is time to dish up the dirt...on myself. :)

Weird Facts About Myself The Rules:Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.

1. When I was in the 7th grade my friends and I nicknamed ourselves after the Beatles. I was John Lennon.
2. I always have to be moving. If I'm not moving my entire body then I'm either shaking my legs, flipping my foot, typing or something.
3. I still sleep with my bear and bear blanket. I use them as my pillow because most pillows don't prop my head up as high as I'd like.
4. I have a habit of making all kinds of productive plans and then...doing fun, non-productive stuff instead.
5. I want to become a better wife and mother because I don't measure up to my own standards.
6. When I was younger I would always rock back and forth, so much so that it annoyed people, especially when we were in the car and you could feel the whole car rock back and forth.
7. I still rock, only from side to side now and I don't think quite so annoyingly. :)
8. About the only time I listen to the radio is when I'm in the car.
9. I have a sweet tooth. I have to have something sweet every day. I try to limit it, but it is hard to do.
10. I plan on homeschooling my girls.

Now I am tagging:

Nicole: She's a fellow Dubuquer. Plus she's just got the cutest kids.
Jen B: Just cuz I love her.
Nissa: I enjoy hearing about her Wii and other crazy things going on in her life. :)
Minga: Because I miss her. BTW, I'm coming home at the end of July if you want to see the girls.
Summer: I just enjoy getting to know you better and better.
Jamie: I absolutely adore her and I miss not getting to spend as much time with her now that MOPS is over.

There you go. Just a few of my dark little secrets. :)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I rock alot, too.. my husband thinks I'm nuts. :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

We have one quirk in common. I'll mention it when I do this meme tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

It's always fun to learn more about people :)

minga said...

i did mine if you want to check it out!! and i miss you too!!!

Familyof4 said...

Thanks so much for your comment about my cute kids (I think so too!)!