Sunday, June 08, 2008

More Feet

Today's story is about Libby in the continuing saga of my children and their feet. Today, after church, daddy just whisked Libby to the van without her shoes on. When we arrived to our destination I started to put Libby's sandals on her and she asked me to wait a minute and started to pick at something on the top of her foot. I looked at what was there...it was a dried booger. I asked her if she had wiped her nose with her foot and she said that she had as if it were a normal thing. I asked her why she did that and she told me that she didn't want to get it on the church's floor because the church would be angry with her. Wow! Only a three year old could think of something like that. And, yes, I did tell her to ask the teacher for a kleenex next time. :)

No comments: