Thursday, June 05, 2008

Now That's Talent


My children and their obsession with feet and food, I tell ya. Grace tends to be a little lazier than Libby ever was. So Libby was holding her own bottle about a week or two after we started her on it (granted Libby got a whole extra month of being breast fed so there is probably some motor skill differences as well) whereas Grace is like, why should I hold it when you will do it for me? The other day she was in her car seat slouched when I gave her the bottle and this is what the response was. She just props it up and goes to town...until she turns her head and it falls. I just had to get a picture of it. I love my girls!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dave Woods said...

We who have that trate would rather call it layed back.

YOU GO GRACE!!!

minga said...

that is impressive.. i know of babies who are almost a year old and won't even hold their bottles with their hands, and here's grace showing them how smart she is because she figured out how to do it with her feet!!! lol.. i love it!!