Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm ready to move in!

I can move in now, right? Oh, I guess it's almost there, but I still have a little bit longer to wait.

This is our dining room and kitchen. You can't see it, but underneath all the cardboard is a hardwood floor.

This is our accent wall. I just love it! Thank you Chris for stepping out of your comfort zone and letting me experiment a little bit. I appreciate it.

Here is our living room fan. I wasn't 100% sure that I would like it when it was in the box, but it looks pretty darn sharp hanging from our ceiling.

And this picture is just for Aunt Grace & Uncle Raymond!!! Thank you for our new doorbell!!! It works great...but for some reason it keeps calling me a DING-DONG!!! We'll have to talk some sense into it!!!

I should have more to post by the end of the week.


1 comment:

Jen&Carter said...

It is coming along, looking good.I like the red very nice.