Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Storm Damage




We haven't even moved in and we already are dealing with house issues. The big storm the other night leaked all over the house. We have other pictures of other areas that are wet, but I don't think they produced as much damage as the water that leaked in (we aren't sure how) and leaked under our brand new solid wood floors. When Chris asked what we could do about the bowing, our builder told us it was our problem because it wasn't his *@#! fault. It was our fault for leaving the door open during a storm. Huh? What? Chris was obviously out there for the storm...he took pictures. Why would he open the door and, what, enjoy the wind and the rain in his face? OK. So, anyway...I have NO CLUE what we are going to do now. I am just sick to my stomach. I just miss Carol. I will not ever take her for granted after this debacle.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

The weather up there is just crazy. I hope you are able to get it all fixed easily.

PS: You've been tagged.
http://ajpr2.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-im-it.html

Anonymous said...

Oops.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Alida Sharp said...

I am so sorry that this is happening to you! I hope that it can be fixed easily!