Monday, June 23, 2008

Introducing...

I'm scared! We have a house! And...we're moving in this week. Along with Vacation Bible School where I'm a leader...and a few other things. Such excitement!
Here's the house in all of it's splendor.

This is the trayed ceiling in the master bedroom.

Here is a bathroom...minus the mirror. We are still looking for one big enough. We did decide to go with a large rectangle. I think there would just be too much wall showing if we went with the two ovals.
Last, but not least, our great room. I would show you a picture of the kitchen, but I think I'll wait until the microwave is hung.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dave Woods said...

yeah

Jen&Carter said...

Congrats finally with the house being done.

minga said...

it looks AMAZING!!! congratulations!!! i only wish it were closer so i could see it in person!!!

Familyof4 said...

House looks great... and what a great week to be moving! Now you can make the house into your HOME!

What group are you working with at VBS? Mason is with J. Johnson's group, not sure about Lauren. My niece is helping with the "playground" area. You guys are doing a great job!

mama2dibs said...

Lauren is in Audrey's mom's group. I'm not sure what her name is though. Audrey is in my group and we are the tribe of Gad. I really like the theme this year. It has been a blast!

Familyof4 said...

I can't wait to see it tomorrow... I have been hearing such great things from Lauren and Mason and people working there! Thanks so much for helping with it... it is such a great week, the kids are learning so much about the God they love-- things like this really paint a great picture for kids to soak into their memory-- Lauren was telling me all about the leperacy she got yesterday, and I hear Henry did a great job "teaching" them about what it really meant.